Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 45, November 4th-10th

Happy Tuesday! I am back today with another Project Life week to share. I can hardly believe there are only 7 weeks left this year and I am so thrilled that it is all documented using Project Life. Week 45 was a fairly ordinary week; lots of walks around our neighborhood, some animal pics, a pic of our house in the fall, and a fun family night with dinner and a movie. One thing I really enjoy about this week is some of the memorabilia I included: Ticket stubs from the movie and a drawing of what my husband does at work (he drew this to explain to the kids his job.) He works as a welder and does a lot of plumbing as well (in case you were wondering.)








Products Used:
  • Studio Calico Cuppa Project Life Kit
  • Stamp from Studio Calico Cuppa Scrapbook Kit
  • Printables and labels from Studio Calico for the month of November
  • Two Peas in a Bucket Like A Boss Flair
  • Basics: Tiny Attacher, American Crafts Precision Pen .03, shipping label, date stamp, and Ink: Versafine in Onyx Black and Hero Arts Shadow Ink in Wet Cement.
I have linked this Project Life post over at The Mom Creative. This is a great place to find an abundance of Project Life inspiration each and every Tuesday. You can find Jessica's most recent Project Life post HERE. I will be back later this week with a layout share and also a tutorial on my Project Life process, I would love to see you here.

Until next time,

Happy Scrappin'

xoxox

Toni

6 comments:

  1. beautiful pages! i love your combination of digital and traditional. ....that's my plan for 2014. :) i also really like that you included a photo of your december daily stash and the drawing by your son. awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the lovely compliments Brooke.

      Delete
  2. This is great, love all the bits and pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking pages and I love your handwriting!

    ReplyDelete