The second card was inspired by a sketch over at Studio Calico for National Scrapbooking Day. You can find the sketch HERE. The original card design was created by Maile Belles.
- Lily Bee Handmade-Pink Lemonade
- Lily Bee Stationary Linen
- Studio Calico 12 x 12 grid paper
- Studio Calico block party card kit stamp
- Martha Stewart Circle Punches
- Martha Stewart butterfly punches
- Small Butterfly Punch-Marvy Uchida
- Flower stem and leaves- hand cut from unknown scrap paper
- Queen and Company Twinkle Glitter Glaze
- Studio Calico Mister Huey in Shine (misted over entire card front)
- Lily Bee 6 x 6 paper pad Buttercup collection
- Lily Bee ABC Stickers-Buttercup
- Lily Bee Buttercup stickers
- Studio Calico 12 x 12 Grid paper
- Studio Calico chevron stamp
- Hero Arts chalk ink in Wet Cement
Have you been creating any fun cards lately? What are the types of cards you make in the spring? I am trying to think of some new categories for spring besides the typical graduation, Mother's Day, Father's Day, etc... Do you have any ideas? I am making new cards for my rapidly depleting card stash and I could use a little help. Let's talk cards.
I will be back tomorrow with another "Scrapbook Organization Thursdays" and will be discussing different ways to keep track of scrappy projects, cards, and other things we are working on, or plan to accomplish in the near future. I will be describing a few different suggestions to help keep you organized. These suggestions really help me spend more time creating and less time asking, "What was I going to work on again when I had time?" If any of this sounds familiar, be sure to check back on Thursday, I would love to have you.
Until next time, Happy Scrappin'