Wednesday, May 8, 2013

And sometimes life just happens...

My plan for another Scrapbook Organization Thursday has been put on hold. My plan to finish editing and tweaking the post today were thwarted. My plan failed, but that is okay...sometimes life just happens. Plans are not always 100%. We ended up running errands the majority of the day (errands that were suppose to take only three hours) and in the evening we somehow managed to have my daughter in two different cities at the same time for softball and choir practice (long, long story.) My hubby and I make a great team (even though we both forgot about both practices.) I will be back tomorrow with some new layouts to share and next Thursday I will be back with a post on Scrapbook Organization

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

xoxox

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment