Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Project Life 2013 Week 7: February 11th-17th

So I have gotten a little behind in Project Life, but all is good. I will continue. I have my photos and stories and what not. I just take a while to edit photos and am slowly editing them and getting caught up with that. You can expect for the next several weeks for me to share 2 weeks every Tuesday (at least that is the plan.)

This week we had celebrated the end of the basketball season for Isabelle, purchasing a new car, everyday shots, and Valentine's Day.

Full Page:
Left Side:


Left Side Close-Ups:


Right Side:


Right Side Close-Ups:



Items Used:
  • Studio Calico Neverland Project Life Kit
  • Studio Calico Neverland Scrapbook Kit
  • Studio Calico Hook Add-On Scrapbook Kit
  • October Afternoon mini market letters (pink)
  • Technique Tuesday (Ali Edwards) Smooch stamps
  • Becky Higgins project life roller date stamp (from 3 years ago)
  • Red heart paper clip -dollar spot Target
  • Wood veneer hearts by Studio Calico
  • Wood veneer sentiments and by Freckled Fawn
  • Digital brush by Ali Edwards Game Time
  • My Mind's Eye enamel dots
  • American crafts .03 precision pen and slick writer
  • Black Versafine ink and Wet Cement Hero Arts Chalk Ink
  • Tiny Attacher
  • Jenni Bowlin tab punch
  • Tim Holtz scissors
  • Photos printed at home on Epson XP-400 printer
Thank you so much for stopping by today. How are your Project Life pages coming. If you send me a link I would love to check out what you are doing as well. As always, I have linked up to the Mom Creative, a great blog to find lots and lots of Project Life inspiration.

Happy Scrappin,

xoxox

Toni

2 comments: