Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 15 April 8-14

A productive week around here. My husband has been home during the week so he has lots of projects for "us" up his sleeve. He loves to keep me busy ;-), but is super handy so I still love him. This week we built a retaining wall flower bed, added dirt, roses, and lots of plants. We also trimmed back hedges and installed a bird feeder. Did I ever tell you that the town I live in is an official bird sanctuary? I adore birds and have a lot of fun watching them and trying to identify them. There are so many birds here-lots of doves, robins, cardinals, bluebirds, and well you name it-I live in beautiful North Carolina.

Additionally this week lots of time at softball games and practices, school reports, and scrapbooking-ah scrapbooking. :-)

Enough chit chat now on to Project Life:

Full Layout:

Left Side:

Left Side Close-Ups:


Right Side:

Right Side Close-Ups:


:

How is Project Life coming along for you? What are you enjoying lately? Any other nature or bird lovers out there? Let's chat.

Happy Scrappin'

xoxox

Toni


2 comments: