Here is what I will be posting everyday in the next week:
- Monday-New layout share
- Tuesday-Project Life
- Wednesday Part Three of Glitter Girl's Layouts Within Limits Challenge and blog hop
- Thursday-Scrapbook Organization
- Friday-New Layout Share
- Saturday-Project Life Share
- Sunday- I will draw a winner and announce on Monday
I hope to see y'all here all week long. Now back to the layout.
I just love my dog Daisy. She is my furry child and such a sweetheart. We have had her for over 8 years and rescued her from the Humane Society. It was her last day there and I put a deposit on her and hoped my hubby wouldn't be too mad. He got over it and I got my very best friend.
This layout was inspired by the ombre trend and my love for pops of color, and of course my trusty companion: Daisy.
And some close-ups:
Seriously, isn't she just the cutest thing ever? This layout was so much fun to make. I used all of my favorites-Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm, mist, banners, glitter, ribbon, twine, hand stitching and clumps of embellishments. I think this is probably most true to my scrap style. Anyone else find it difficult to pinpoint what your style is, especially if your like me and love to try new things. I guess this is mine if I had to pick one.
- Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm Wishbone paper (from Studio Calico Neverland Scrapbook Kit)
- Studio Calico wood veneer banners and cameras
- My Mind's Eye enamel dots
- Ribbon from my stash with blue stripes
- White shipping tag
- Studio Calico exclusive striped paper (from March's Neverland Scrapbook Kit)
- Blue Baker's Twine-My Mind's Eye from last year
- Amy Tangerine Yes, Please Hopeful paper
- American Crafts glitter tape in white and cherry
- American Crafts Zing embossing powder in gold and blue glitter
- Stamp set from Hook Add-on from March Studio Calico kit
- Amy Tangerine stamp set
- Hero Arts neon pink ink
- Knotted Wood (brown) Prima Chalk Ink
- American Crafts white paper-that was painted with Mister Huey
- small paintbrush
- Mister Huey in Boss Lady, Sherbet, and Buttercup, they were carefully applies over one anotehr for the ombre look onto white paper. I let it dry, then hand cut banners, and hand stitched them down.
What have you been creating lately? Anyone else sooooo excited about National Scrapbook Week? What are y'all planning on doing on National Scrapbook Day?
Until next time, Happy Scrappin'