When we last left off, I shared Part 1 of my summer mini, so without further ado, I present part 2:
Another Hambly transparency
Outside Fun: Durant Nature Park, around the townhouse, seeing tobacco fields.
Bike Riding at Spring Forest Park-Check, and no hands= Bonus Points.
Other Fun Things-H20= Isabelle's rest time new vice, going to see Madagascar 3 with the kids, walking a baby doll around the mall with a stroller and homemade baby sling= blanket and hair tie.
More loves-Heroes, going to Red Robin and Adventure Landing.
Lots of fun doggy time with Elizabeth, Daisy, and Dutch.
Mom and Kodi man coming to visit=CKC Charlotte, i-pad love from the grandkids (LOL,) and sweet secret banana messages (PSSssstttt love you too mom.)
Arriving back in Raleigh, just in time to tear a ligament in his ankle, a few weeks later he was back to his old self, after a week of crutches and taking it easy.
Unfortunately painting and decorating the outside of the album did not happen today as planned. For now, it is in an Aqua Snap album...a 3-ring album with an aqua side where the binding is. I am doing some major purging and organizing right now, so it might stay this way for awhile. I kind of like it plain, but am also open to the possibility of jazzing it up down the line.
Supplies Used for Parts 1 and 2 of 2012 Summer Mini:
- Studio Calico Heyday paper
- Studio Calico Mister Huey in Taxi, Mint Julep, Pretty Pink, Shine, and Dark Calico
- Studio Calico Mistable Buterflies
- Studio Calcio Heyday ephemera
- Letter stickers: (Studio Calico Heyday Pink letter Thickers in bliss font, Studio Calico Heyday Aqua Thickers in Ali, Studio Calico Mistable Heyday Thickers in Bree font, October Afternoon Mini Market Stickers)
- Studio Calico Wood Veneer-Stars, Transportation, Butterflies, Cameras, Heyday Typewriters
- Studio Calico Masks: bubbles, circle graph, zigzag, heyday mask.
- Stamps: Studio Calico Summer Stamp School, Heyday Thoughts,
- Washi: Freckled Fawn and My Minds Eye.
- Doilies: Paper doilies from Michaels, Martha Stewart, and Studio Calico
- Stickers: October Afternoon Woodland Park
- Journaling cards: Snap.
- Album: Snap album in Aqua.
- Punches: Martha Stewart Butterfly
- Vellum bags and coin collector bags: Studio Calico
- Twine: My Mind's Eye, The Twinery, and Doodlebug
- Dog paperclip: Office Supply Store
- Flair buttons: Finding Nana, CKC Convention badge.
- Ink: Versamark, Versafine in Onyx Black, and Hero Arts.
- Embossing Powder-Zing (pink glitter, aqua, and yellow)
- Hambly Transparency
- Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
- Ali Edwards Digital Brushes