Monday, December 8, 2014

Welcoming Brenda Smith to the Creative Team

I have the pleasure of introducing you to the talented Brenda Smith today. She is the newest member of my Creative Team. Brenda has a very clean style with layered bits and pieces and stellar photography. I love how she groups embellishments and is a whiz with white space. I am thankful that she is here today to share an amazing layout with all of you.



Here is Brenda's post:

I have some more exciting news today.  Toni From Designs has asked me to be on her design team!!!  Toni has the most fabulous flair in her Etsy shop.  When I saw theseI could not wait to create something with them.







Supply list: Flair - Toni From Designs | News Print Paper - DIY Shop | corrugated paper - paper studio | bag+gold doily+tag+dots - Studio Calico | gold word sticker + hearts - Heidi Swapp
 sequins-paper issues swag bag

See that reindeer!  Sigh...he totally has my heart.

Brenda

Thanks of sharing your work with us today Brenda, welcome to the team!

xoxox

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment