Tuesday, December 16, 2014

December Memories using Elle's Studio

Hello. Happy Tuesday! I have a new blog post up on the Paper Issues blog this morning, using some fun goodies from Elle's Studio.

I am working on finishing up my December Memories album from 2012. Yup, you read that right, I am working on my mini album from 2012.  We bought a new home and moved in December of that year, so I am just now finally documenting that season. That month was absolutely crazy and I did not have time to take photos every single day, but I did manage to document quite a bit, including; packing and moving into our new home, holiday preparations, and some of our family coming to visit us from Washington State. Considering we didn't close on our home until December 10th, I am considering that a huge win for 2012!

Regardless, of when you work on your holiday projects, I hope this post inspires you to dive in and have some fun during the holidays, and document what you are doing. Remember any kind of documentation is better than none. You don't have to make a December Daily album or take a photo every single day. Remembering to take some pictures and journaling about anything you do that month is more than enough!

This photo of Elliot and Isabelle is so darn sweet. When I see this photo 
I am reminded that this was the last year that Isabelle still 
believed in Santa Clause 

My mother and Isabelle love crafting together.

Games are a big part of family life, as well as taking naps. :-)

Morning messy, head cuddles are just simply the best!

For this mini album, I used many elements from the Elle's Studio Good Cheer Collection. The fun colors, stamps, wood veneer, and adorable bits and pieces has sure made putting these pages together a snap and a lot of fun as well. I also incorporated some sequins from the shop, a few elements from my stash, an some fun machine stitching as well.

If you have any holiday shopping to do, don't forget to use code "TONI" at checkout and you can save 20% off your entire order!!!



I hope y'all have a blessed and safe holiday season,

xoxox

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment