Monday, December 22, 2014

Pocket Pages using Toni From Designs Flair

Happy Monday! Can you believe that Christmas is in only three days? The end of the year is just flying by, and there is so much to document. Jen Boumis is up on the blog today, showing you how she used the Christmas Icons flair set to embellish her adorable pages full of December memories in the snow. Take it away Jen...

The day before Thanksgiving brought a major snow storm to our area. My husband was thrilled because he was able to use his brand new snow blower for the first time. The kids were thrilled because, well, they are kids. I was thrilled for perfect scrap material! I created the two pages here for my December album using a bunch of on-hand supplies and Toni From Designs Christmas Icons flair.


I love the wood grain background of this flair set, paired with white silhouettes:

Here's a closer look at my pages and the flair details.



You can find this flair and so many other great sets in Toni's Etsy Shop! Use code JENBOUMIS for 10% off any order of $10 or more.

I hope you all loved seeing Jen's adorable pages. It makes me almost wish we had a lot of snow in North Carolina...almost. :-)

Until next time friends,

Happy Scrappin'

xoxox

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment