Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 9 and Week 10 (in progress)

Happy Tuesday and it's time for another week of Project Life. I have week 9 to share with you today as well as where I am on week 10. I was unable to finish the rest of week 10 yesterday as I had planned, but I thought it might be fun to show you where I start and then next week you can see what the finished pages look like.

Last week I did one pocket page and one full page photo, you can find that HERE. For that reason, I had a full page this week to use up and I decided to include a large drawing my sweet girl made for me.  This week was super simple. Lots of black and white photos, one small 4 x 6 digital template, and some fun embellishments in green and hot pink.

Week 9:


I used a digital template for the Academy Award photo above. I made sure to include a link to the Twitter address where this photo can be found. It might be fun to look it up in the future.

Week 10:


Here is where I am at for week 10. I have my photos printed, a little bit of memorabilia pulled, 
and some possible journaling/ fun cards/ letter stickers pulled that I might use for this spread. 
I have a note opened up on my I-phone that has a little bit of information written down that coordinates with the photos. I will open this up and reference to this page when it is time 
for me to sit down and finish up this week.

Let's talk pocket page scrapbooking today or Project Life...are you enjoying the process? Any questions for me? What kind and style of page protectors do you use? Have you tried including a full page layout with a pocket page yet? I would love to see your take on this challenge? What do you do with large scale memorabilia? I would love to hear any and all scrappy news.

I am linking up these pages over at The Mom Creative. Jessica has switched from having a weekly Project Life share, to a monthly format. If you want to see all kinds of Project Life inspiration, you can find the March linkup HERE.

Have a great Wednesday and until next time,

Happy Scrappin'

xoxox

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment