Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Project Life Week 4, 2013

I was only able to blog one day last week. Here's the scoop, I have been sick since right after Christmas. I finally got sick enough (irony?) to get an antibiotic and I am starting to feel better. It feels so great to have a little more energy and to not feel like I am doing the bare minimum to get by. I am enjoying being able to clean and organize and all of that fun stuff that has been neglected. Because I only blogged one day last week, I have extended the deadline for the My Mind's Eye prize pack giveaway to this Friday evening (February 8th at 11:59pm EST.)  I will post the winner next week on the blog. In case you forgot, this is what I am giving away to a randomly selected blog follower.
Good Luck! I hope to see lots of new faces around here. :-)



The last full week of January has come and gone already, but I am still adjusting to the year 2013. I keep wanting to write 2012 on everything. Don't you just hate that? I think I have only wasted about 3 checks so far, so I guess there's hope for me yet. A fairly normal week around here; lots of around the house shots of all different kinds of things, ranging from crafts to pedicures to a picture of the hubsters sleeping ( I think it just might be my favorite this week.)

Without further ado:


Left Side:


Left Side Close-Ups:


Right Side:


Right Side Close-Ups:


Supplies Used:

  • Studio Calico Project Life Kit Block Party
  • Studio Calico wood veneer arrows
  • Studio Calico Block Party printables
  • Studio Calico food stamp set
  • Mister Huey in Pretty Pink and Blizzard (for naked chipboard letters and number) 
  • Becky Higgins Seafoam Project Life Kit
  • Ali Edwards digital brushes: Summer Rocks and This Time
  • Ki Memories Flashback Smile Washi
  • KI Memories flashback frame paper
  • Amy Tangerine puffy stickers
  • Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go Date Stamp 
  • Blue arrow paper clip (Target, dollar spot)
  • American Crafts precision pen in .03 size


Thank you so  much for stopping by today and don't forget I have extended the deadline for the awesome My Mind's Eye prize pack giveaway. I will be waiting until Friday night to draw names, so don't forget to follow the blog.

Also I have linked to The Mom Creative, a great blog chalk full of Project Life inspiration every Tuesday.

xoxox

Toni

The Mom Creative

17 comments:

  1. Awww, you did such a great layout, sorry to hear that you were sick, but at least that means some relaxing time.
    I love the layouts for PL--especially how you used the transparency card and that weather card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such nice photos from your week. I'm glad you are feeling better. I love that little weatherman card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are feeling better. I love the pic of the adoreabe bedhead. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Glenna and that was a tame hair day, lol.

      Delete
  4. wow.. your page is nice! thanks for the chance!

    cheryl131091 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry to hear that you have been sick, Toni. Glad your all feeling better. I love how you documented it in your PL! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your PL pages are awesome! Lots of detail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sad that you were under the weather, I am too!!!! But we scrapbooking gals know it's important to blog lol LOVE your PL pages, especially what your photo behind the MAKE transparency, just gorgeous! LOVE the MME goodies you're giving away, they're totally my fave collection of theirs from CHA! thanks for the chance xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Shay, I hope you feel better soon.

      Delete
  8. It took me forever to shake my holiday Bronchitis. Glad you feel like you'e turned the corner. Love your PL pages...I also scrap the most mundane everyday. That's my life:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you are better Laura and thank you.

      Delete