Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Project LIfe 2013: Week 2

I just love this. As I get ready to start my third week of my third year of Project Life, I just love it a little bit more each and every day. For 2013, I have found that I enjoy being one week behind with Project Life. What? That sounds really weird doesn't it? I guess I should explain that statement a little bit better.  Last year I spent the majority of 2012 putting my layout together on Sunday evening, (my layouts go Monday-Sunday.) I loved getting it done so swiftly, but sometimes it was really hard to pick photos, edit, etc...and put together in one day, the last day of my week. Now I am giving myself a week to edit photos, complete a layout, photograph it, and blog it. This has really taken the pressure off and allowed me to organize all of my photos in a very simple and efficient way. I think the key to make Project Life successful is to do anything to take the pressure off.

This Project Life spread covers the week of January 7- January 13th. A regular week here, homework, 2 basketball games, and me being sick and watching movies and getting some extra sleep. Also, some more work in the new scrapbook studio, play time, laundry, crafting supplies, and lots of walking the dogs.

Without further ado, on to week two:

Full Layout

Left Side


Close up-just love those photos


Right Side



I have linked up to The Mom Creative, please click the image below for more Project Life inspiration. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
The Mom Creative

Products used:

  • Studio Calico Block Party Project Life Kit, Main Kit, and Card Kit
  • Ali Edwards digital brushes in Game Time, So Totally Happy, This Time, Moving Forward, and This Day This Month.
  • White shipping tags
  • Amy Tangerine date stamp, American Crafts valentine's date stamp, and Becky Higgins Date Stamp
  • Tiny Attacher
  • Dog shaped paper clip
  • KI Memories Smile washi tape
  • KI Memories Days of the Week washi tape
  • Red and tan twine (My Mind's Eye)


***Giveaway Winner***

Thank you for all that entered. I hope to see you here in the future for lots of scrapbooking, crafting, and organization fun. Congratulations Lisa Scraps, you were the randomly selected winner of the American Crafts date stamp. Please e-mail me your address at lifescrapbookrepeat@gmail.com and I will be happy to mail that out to you.

When do you put your Project Life weeks together? What works best for you-are you a little bit each day kind of gal, or more of a one long cram session kind of gal? I would love to know.



Thank you for stopping by my blog today and Happy Scrappin!

xoxox
Toni


5 comments:

  1. Your pages are terrific. I am a PL newbie and love the inspiration. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment Laura. If you need more inspiration you can follow me on Pinterest-I have a huge Project Life board there. I am listed as Toni From. Let me know if I can be of any help.

      Delete
  2. I love your pages Toni!!! Very eye catching!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Danielle, loving your PL as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great PL layouts, Toni! I really like how you showed your week! :)

    ReplyDelete