This Project Life spread covers the week of January 7- January 13th. A regular week here, homework, 2 basketball games, and me being sick and watching movies and getting some extra sleep. Also, some more work in the new scrapbook studio, play time, laundry, crafting supplies, and lots of walking the dogs.
Without further ado, on to week two:
Close up-just love those photos
I have linked up to The Mom Creative, please click the image below for more Project Life inspiration. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
- Studio Calico Block Party Project Life Kit, Main Kit, and Card Kit
- Ali Edwards digital brushes in Game Time, So Totally Happy, This Time, Moving Forward, and This Day This Month.
- White shipping tags
- Amy Tangerine date stamp, American Crafts valentine's date stamp, and Becky Higgins Date Stamp
- Tiny Attacher
- Dog shaped paper clip
- KI Memories Smile washi tape
- KI Memories Days of the Week washi tape
- Red and tan twine (My Mind's Eye)
Thank you for all that entered. I hope to see you here in the future for lots of scrapbooking, crafting, and organization fun. Congratulations Lisa Scraps, you were the randomly selected winner of the American Crafts date stamp. Please e-mail me your address at email@example.com and I will be happy to mail that out to you.
When do you put your Project Life weeks together? What works best for you-are you a little bit each day kind of gal, or more of a one long cram session kind of gal? I would love to know.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today and Happy Scrappin!