Here is my layout:
- Studio Calico September Main Kit (Central High)
- Studio Calico Monroe Mistable Thickers
- Studio Calico printable files for Central High (September kit)
- Mister Huey in Bookworm and Honor Society
- October Afternoon Cakewalk Washi Tape
- Trendy Tape Filmstrip Washi
- Ink-Hero Arts Shadow Ink in Red Royal, Orange Soda, and Butter Bar. Hero Hues Dye Ink in Ocean, and Memento Dye Ink in Pear Tart.
- Fiskars paper punch
- Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
What have you guys been up to this past week? Any fun creative projects you would like to share? Do you use kits to scrapbook and if so what are your favorites? What do you like to add to kits, or do you just stick to the kit? I would love to hear any and all news.