The card background is standard white cardstock, something I picked up at Michael's craft store I believe. I then layered the card up with all kinds of fun paper, stickers, staples, and 3 dimensional adhesives. some of the supplies chosen were a nod of sorts to his likes-the math washi (his favorite subject, ) the cut out viewmaster disc (he loves those, ) the "Man of the House" sticker because I always tell him he is the man of the house when dad is gone.
Making cards for me is an act of love. My family and friends love getting them, and I have so much fun creating and designing them for each and every person.
If you have any questions about how I created this, please do not hesitate to ask.
- Jillibean Soup Macho Nacho 3 Parts Muscle Paper
- Jillibean Soup Soup Staples II Coordinating Paper in Yellow Salt and Turquoise Salt
- Jillibean Soup Alphabeans in Organic Orange, Yarn Yellow, and Tart Teal.
- Jillibean Soup Macho Nacho Soup Cardstock Stickers
- Jillibean Soup Memorable Hexies 4 x 8 Stickers
- Jillibean Soup labels-Journaling II Soup Labels
- Happy Day Index Tab ? Studio Calico class perhaps
- Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
- Jenni Bowlin Studio Fluid Chalk Edger in Dark Bark
- Echo Park View Master Note to Self 12 x 12 Paper (cut out viewmaster disc)
- Ink-Versafine in Onyx Black ( I seriously love this stuff, such a great, crisp image every time)
- "Bring on the Cake" stamp from Hero Arts 4 x 6 inch clear stamp set, Essential Messages
- Washi tape-Freckeled Fawn, Red Starburst Washi Tape, Math Class Washi Tape
- American Crafts white glitter ribbon
- American Crafts This to That Foam Dots
- American Craft This to That Permanent Dispenser Dots
- Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares