I don't know about all of you, but I am so excited for all of the new scrapbooking releases to arrive. I still have quite a few items from the last release that I love however, and I decided to make a layout using up some of those supplies.. This layout is getting linked to the current Mixed Tape Issue over at Paper Issues. I interpreted this challenge by using a mix of products from a variety of product lines. You can still link up your new or older project to this challenge and you might even win an awesome prize sponsored by Hazel and Ruby. You have until tomorrow night to link up your projects, I can't wait to see what you come up with!
If you are in the market to buy some of these great older products or need a great shop to purchase some of the newer lines that are coming in any day now (eeeek,) head on over to the Paper Issues shop HERE and use the code "TONI" to save 20% off your order, every single day. Yup, I just saved ya 20%.
- Heidi Swapp Favorite Things Seeing Stripes 12x12 paper
- Heidi Swapp Favorite Things 6x6 paper pad
- Pink Paislee Hello Sunshine 6x6 paper pad
- Heidi Swapp Favorite Things Ephemera
- Pink Paislee Color Wash Tags
- Pink Paislee Hello Sunshine Puffy Stickers
- Pink Paislee Hello Sunshine Ephemera
- Pink Paislee Hello Sunshine Alphabet (black and white stripe)
- Pink Paislee Sentiment Series stickers
- Studio Calico Wanderlust wood buttons
- Studio Calico Essentials gold camera
- Studio Calico Essentials pink flags
- Studio Calico Mister Huey in Taxi
- Studio Calico wood veneer stars
- American Crafts Precision Pen .03 nib
- American Crafts dot runner
- Tim Holtz tiny attacher
- White shipping tag and white twine from stash
- American Crafts heart acetate
I hope y'all have a great rest of the weekend and thanks again for stopping by!