Now that the kids are back in school and I have a few hours each day in a quiet home without making a snack every 30 minutes (or resolving a conflict, ) I am ready to get caught up and get this show back on track. Let's just reflect on that for a minute...yes I have a quiet house and I am so happy. I love my kids, I love summer, but come the end of August, I want my house back. Truth. I digress...back to Project Life...
I don't stress too much about getting caught up in Project Life. I have been behind before in my Project Life pages and managed to catch up on 21 weeks (or beginning/ ending pages) in only 5 weeks last fall. You might be asking yourself right about now, how did you do that? I have a blog post HERE that talks about just that. It IS possible to catch up on Project Life, you can do it!
Today I am ready to start sharing my second album for 2014, for the first year ever I am getting all of my Project Life pages into two albums, and I am super excited about that! I have a lot of pages to share today and of course lots of pictures too.
My second Project Life album unfolds with a fun page full of some favorite photos from the month of July. I used the October Afternoon 3 x 3" page protectors and just trimmed off one row from the right side.
*I used my sewing machine to stitch two of the pockets closed (filled with
Studio Calico wood veneer and chipboard pieces from Simple
Stories and Crate Paper Open Road.)
*This awesome Transparency was hand drawn by Nicole Reaves and is
from the Studio Calico South of Market Collection.
*Ampersand paperclip is from Maya Road and stitched onto the paper.
Pages Two and Three with Insert Front
I used two Design A page protectors with a Design A page protector cut in half
as an extra insert (sandwiched between the two pages.)
Pages Two and Three with Insert Back
Page Two (no insert)
Page Three (no insert)
- Studio Calico Penny Arcade Paper Pad
- Studio Calico 4th of July card set
- Studio Calico High Striker Kit
- Studio Calico Bottle Toss Kit
- Studio Calico Funnel Cake digital stamp
- Studio Calico Wanderlust Acetate Sheets and vellum word stickers
- Studio Calico exclusive gold puffy heart stickers
- Tim Holtz tiny attacher
- Tim Holtz precision scissors
- Martha Stewart glue pen
- Versafine Ink in Onyx Black
- Studio Calico Color Theory Ink in Well Red
- Hero Arts Shadow Ink in Navy
- American Crafts precision pen in .03 nib
- October Afternoon Open Road Ephemera
- Maya Road ampersand paperclips
- Studio Calico Essentials gold geotags and gold cameras
I will be back next week with a blog post all about catching up on past weeks of Project Life. I sure hope to see you back then. Until next time....