Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Project Life 2014: Weeks 25 & 26

Happy Tuesday! I have two pages of Project Life to share with you today and am excited to tell you that I have finished my entire first album for 2014. I am caught up all the way through June 30th and could not be more excited about having all of my families memories recorded!

I am still on vacation in Washington State with my family and am having some major PC/ photo uploading and editing issues. Regardless, we are all having a great time and I just took my layout photos with my I-phone via blogger and called it good enough.  :-)  the important thing is making memories and documenting it and the rest is a bonus.




I will be back later this month with some more crafty goodness to share. Until then....

Happy Scrappin'

xoxox


Toni

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your vacation! Congrats on being caught up. The watermelon does look delicious!

    ReplyDelete