Thursday, July 3, 2014

Focusing on One Day in Project Life

Happy Thursday from gorgeous Washington State. I am sitting in my mom's scrapbook room right now, and just so happy to be here with family and friends. I worked on a Project Life page very early this morning (I am still very much on East Coast time.) I have a one page pocket page to share today that focuses on only one day. I incorporated a lot of my favorite filler cards and I just love how it turned out:  Photos, some heartfelt journaling, and pops of fun embellishments seems to be my happy place.


I focused on one fun and very ordinary day in our lives using some favorite photos of the kids in the pool, one of our smallest dog, and even a rare photo of myself. I focused on using the colors of blue to match the photos and pops of gold, because well I love all things gold. I also used some fun journaling cards and that veneer camera from a Studio Calico Kit months ago that I have been hoarding.

Seriously these kids just have my whole heart, and that awesome
 veneer camera and gold puffy heart could not be more perfect!

Thank you for stopping by my little slice of blogland today, I appreciate you being here. I will be spending the long weekend with my amazing family, eating barbecue, and making sure my kids stay safe amidst the arsenal of fireworks my husband and father purchased for the annual 4th of July extravaganza. I hope that whatever your plans are this weekend, be it celebrating Independence Day or otherwise, that you have a good one.

I will be back next weekend with a 4th of July recap, some Project Life pages, and some layouts to share. I sure hope to see you then.

Until next time....

Happy Scrappin'

xoxox

Toni


3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from SC what a fun spread. I need to get back into my PL as I'm a mth behind EEK! Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your PL spread! Great color choices and love the use of the gold and veneer. I like how you cut the title card so that it spanned two sections, instead of using just the 3x4 spot. I'm almost three months behind on my PL!! But I'm working on it! You inspired me to try out my 3x4 only style protectors though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo split, those are some fun and cute pics you got of your kids. Good for you for including yourself! Enjoy the 4th!

    ReplyDelete