Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 18

Happy Tuesday! Today I have week eighteen of Project Life to share with you. Today is also my son Elliot's 14th Birthday! I am not sure exactly how that happened, but nevertheless it did. He is now almost 5'10" and 125 pounds and just incredibly tall and adorable. I still am in shock that he is fourteen and going to high school next year. Yes. High. School. Yikes!

Can you believe it is May already? This month flies by every year, and is super busy with end of the school year commitments, softball, and it seems like everything else. Is May a busy month for you as well? It is times like this that I am so thankful for Project Life because when life gets hectic I can still document my families everyday lives in about 90 minutes a week. *This could go much quicker if you wanted to keep it super simple, but this is a very doable project.*

For this week's Project Life spread, I used a combination of labels, sequins, enamel dots and wood veneer from my stash, a fun tag from a package, and my very favorite gold puffy heart stickers by Studio Calico. They are so awesome and I am down to my last 1 1/2 packs. So sad. ;-(




Let's talk Project Life today. How is your album coming along? Anyone else using up bits and pieces from their stash this week? What about puffy stickers, do you love them? Anyone else crushing over gold accents lately?

Until next time,

Happy Scrappin'

xoxox

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment