Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Layout Share: "But Mom I'm Doing my Homework"

Love this photo and story. Oh that boy, just love him to pieces.


And a close up of the journaling, I always include this, otherwise it is just pictures, and someday I figure I won't remember the story.


This Layout was made using Studio Calico's November Kit "Sock Hop" as well as Add-On #2 "Penny Loafers, and Add-On #3 "Poodle Skirt."

What are your thoughts on journaling? Are you noticing (like me) that many, many layouts are completed nowadays without journaling? What are your thoughts on the subject? Is it scrapbooking without the journaling, or is is just picture taking embellished with products? Always a good discussion, I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the matter. I should note here that I think that scrapbooking and memory keeping should be done in a way that is authentic to you, I am just a huge fan of the written or typed (or camouflaged) word. I just thought this might make a good discussion for a Wednesday.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, and as always,

Happy Wednesday!

Toni

1 comment:

  1. Ha! This made me smile! Fun photo and great page:-)

    For me it's important to add at least some journaling to every page, to be able to remember what it was all about. The difficult thing though is that I'm not a big fan of my own handwriting:-)

    ReplyDelete