Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Layout Share: "Doggy Chillaxin"

It has been so long since I have shared a traditional scrapbook layout with you. Why, you might ask? I have been super busy packing up our townhome to move to our new house. We are under contract to close on the house by December 7th, but we are trying to close much earlier (November 30th.) Nothing like eating Thanksgiving off paper plates, and moving during the holidays. Not really complaining, this is a tremendous blessing to my family, but things are a little hectic.

I took Sunday off this past weekend and then it-kind-of-rolled into Monday, LOL. I was successful in getting some house cleaning done and lots of laundry (seriously do not ask me about it, so embarassing,)  but not much packing. I just needed some creative "me" time. Anyways, I have four layouts to share this week and without further ado, here it is:

   And a close up for you:


I should give you some back story on this photo. This is our pekingese Elizabeth, a dog, that has a  lot of personality, and is constantly cracking us up, and  yes she does sleep, relax, and walk around the house, half of the time with her tongue out of her mouth. On this particular day I was watching the news on the couch and she fell asleep next to me, just like this. She doesn't usually sleep on her back, but this pose just cracked me up and I had to scrapbook it. The life of a dog? Rough isn't it.

This layout (along with the rest I am sharing this week) was created using the November Studio Calico Scrapbook Kit entitled Sock Hop. Studio Calico is a great kit club if you are looking for some scrapbook inspiration or a great online community of some seriously awesome and talented scrapbooking pals.

Thank you for coming to my blog today. I will have more layouts to share the rest of this week as well, so I would love to see you again.

Happy Tuesday!

Toni




3 comments: