Thursday, May 28, 2015

"We are the Crazy Ones"

I love the song, "We are the Crazy Ones" by Stellar Revival and I finally had the right picture to use the title and lyrics for. Do you know the song, if not here is a link to the video for it from You Tube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8MwGCA15gg

Pretty awesome song, and hey if Steve Jobs could market for Apple using the slogan "Here's to the Crazy Ones, " I figure I am covered either way. ;-)

This layout was fairly simple to put together and a lot of fun too!


For the left side of the layout, print a photo to 8.5 x 11 inches, add journaling to it in Photoshop Elements and print it out.


For the title page, stamp the title using black Memento Ink and let it dry for a few minutes. Watercolor in the letters and let dry again for thirty minutes or so. Sprinkle various embellishments throughout the page until you find an arrangement you like. Adhere embellishments using glue dots.



I hope you liked this layout. What have you been creating lately. Anyone else having fun using watercolors or making layouts using rainbow colors? I would love to hear from you. Thank you for stopping by. Until next time...

Happy Scrappin'

xoxox

Toni

6 comments:

  1. So fun!! Love how you created the rainbow effect with the title + embellishments. I have that stamp set and need to use it more because it is way too fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun!! Love that title page with the rainbow color scheme. I also like how you printed out your journaling on the photo. I need to try this technique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Nora. You should try printing out your journaling, it's really fun!

      Delete