Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Hello Junior Year: A Scrapbook Layout by Kathy Skou

Happy Wednesday! Today I have a really fun Back to School layout to share with you, created by my talented friend Kathy Skou.

This is such a fun back to school layout of a teenage girl. I love all of the machine stitching and stars incorporated in with all of the fun circles and flair from my shop. Thanks so much Kathy, for sharing this gorgeous page with us today.

Kathy used the Back to School Flair Set for her layout.

If you are in the market for some flair for your crafting pages. I am having a 10% off sale right now for the Grand Opening of my shop. This coupon is good through midnight EST on Sunday September 28th. All you have to do is:
  1. Head over to my Etsy store, Toni From Designs
  2. Put some flair into your cart
  3. Enter code GRANDOPENING into the coupon section before you check out. The 10% will be taken off your entire order once you enter the code.
Thanks so much for stopping by today and thanks again Kathy for sharing your lovely layout with us!

xoxox

Toni

1 comment: